BMWONS newsgroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R Bike Electronic Canisters

2 posters

Go down

R Bike Electronic Canisters Empty R Bike Electronic Canisters

Post by chuck Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:26 pm

While failure of this part is rare, the OEM new replacement cost is staggering. If the sensor in the canister [bean can ignition trigger unit] is the failed item, they can be replaced for a fraction of the cost of a whole new unit. The operation is a bit on the delicate side, but I have just successfully performed the surgery on a R80RT. But then, who's bragging.
Chief Surgeon, Hants West Regional Airhead Hospital

chuck

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

R Bike Electronic Canisters Empty Re: R Bike Electronic Canisters

Post by r90sLifer Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:35 am

R Bike Electronic Canisters Icon_smile Dr Sweet, I know of the can you speak about. But my R90S is not so equipped. Good luck with future surgeries. It was just a matter of time before the name Dr. Sweet poped up. Here in the Halifax area ( my wife is a nurse and I have heard of these names) we have Drs. with names like Precious (performed even more intricate jaw surgery on my daughter. ), Lovely and Pretty. Sweet is a nice addition. R Bike Electronic Canisters Icon_cool

Last edited by r90sLifer on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
r90sLifer
r90sLifer

Number of posts : 779
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down