BMWONS newsgroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BMWMOA Rally 2019-06

Go down

BMWMOA Rally 2019-06 Empty BMWMOA Rally 2019-06

Post by Alan Coles Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:15 pm

What: BMWMOA Rally
When: 2019-06-13 to 2019-06-16
Where: Lebanon, TN

As some may know, the BMW MOA  National Rally has been changed going forward, for 2019 on, to June. These Rallies are always named and this year it is called the Scoot Boot'n Boogie Rally.

Here is a link to the details: http://rally.bmwmoa.org/

Things to Note:

• Pricing - Earlybird Pricing = 2/$99 Until February 15th (At the Gate prices = $85 for members, $105 for guests. Register before May 31 = $65 for members and $85 for guests. Or take advantage of our Earlybird special - register two people for only $99!) It is a great deal if you are planning on going and is available to MOA members and non-members alike.
  • Hotels - I have reserved 4 rooms (2 are still available) at the Days Inn by Wyndham Lebanon, 822 South Cumberland Street Lebanon, Tennessee. These all have 2 double beds in them and include breakfast. The reservations are Check-in on 2019-06-12 and Check-out on 2019-06-16. Pricing (w/breakfast) based on double-occupancy is $48.40-USD/night/person.

There is a total of 7 hotels next to or across the intersection from this Days Inn along with several restaurants. Many of the attendees will be staying in these hotels and I have plans to meet up with several for dinner on the 12th at the Mexican Restaurant Los Compadres, next door to the Days Inn, for a meet-n-greet.

If you'd like any additional info or want one of the rooms I have available, just let me know.

I do believe that two members asked me to save them a room, and I can't recall one of them, so if all concerned could please contact me as soon as you get this so I can make sure I have everyone listed properly.

I have to be in Vancouver, BC the day after the Rally so I'm flying in and out, but arriving 6-days before and renting a bike to do a 2-day BMW Performance Center Enduro Course (June 7-Cool and visiting the BMW Museum and HQ as well as Michelin's NA HQ to say hello to a few folks that I know there. Also trying to fit in a visit to Boxer2Valve's brand new HQ just 1-2 hours from BMW HQ. After that, I'm planning to ride several of the great roads around Blue Ridge Mountains and area including Tail of the Dragon, Cherohala Skyway, etc., through SC, NC, GA, TN, between June 9-12, if anyone will be in the area and wants to join me for all or part of it, let me know. I've been through much of the area a few times and there is no shortage of great rodes and scenery. The only problem is finding the time to take as much in as possible without going overboard.
Alan Coles
Alan Coles

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down