BMWONS newsgroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker/Observation Run

2 posters

Go down

Poker/Observation Run Empty Poker/Observation Run

Post by chuck Tue May 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Spent the apres-midi mapping out and trial riding a possible poker/observation run on Hants West roads. Call it the Leafy Lanes Classic if you will. The intent is that it would become an annual signature event for this org. As well, to make it unique, and secure a place for it in Atlantic Canada, the additional intent would be for this event to become a focal activity for Brit/Euro motorcycles.
The passage of time, and the complexity of event planning and set-up I suggest, make this proposed event likely only for late summer, or early fall. The extent of set-up would require commitment of participation from several members. Feedback please. Prez.

chuck

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Poker/Observation Run Empty Re: Poker/Observation Run

Post by Piet Wed May 05, 2010 9:50 am

Chuck
great Idea!
I dont know much about poker and have only been on one poker run and it was a lot of fun at the end not many people cared whether they won or lost with the cards.... it went through the Musqudoboit valley and we had ice cream stops and fed the horses!
anyway i think it will be good way to see a local region especially if it is a nice day.
I will help out with this.
Piet
Piet

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down