BMWONS newsgroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's Going to the Motocycle Show in Moncton?

4 posters

Go down

Who's Going to the Motocycle Show in Moncton? Empty Who's Going to the Motocycle Show in Moncton?

Post by Willard Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:46 pm

John E, Wayne, Bill, and Peter have booked two rooms for Saturday February 12.

Anyone else going?
Willard
Willard

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Who's Going to the Motocycle Show in Moncton? Empty Re: Who's Going to the Motocycle Show in Moncton?

Post by Seadog Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:17 pm

I'll be at the show for a couple of hours on Sat. Would like to meet some of the members but don't know how to identify them.

Seadog

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Who's Going to the Motocycle Show in Moncton? Empty Re: Who's Going to the Motocycle Show in Moncton?

Post by Willard Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:31 pm

How about meeting some of us at 1pm on Saturday at the BMW exhibit.? Some of us will have our BMWONS hats on.
Willard
Willard

Number of posts : 587

Back to top Go down

Post by Seadog Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Sounds good to me I'll have a vest with a Defenders crest on the back.

Seadog

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by 1st Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Anyone from Halifax area interested in an "up and back" on Saturday? Leave ~ 8:00 AM return mid-late afternoon.

I'm interested in seeing Rene Cormier who is scheduled to be on at 1:00 (I think).
1st
1st

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by keng Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:37 pm

I'd be interested in the quick trip up and back. Did it last year and enjoyed the show. I'll only be going if the weather is fine .. no blizzard rides to Moncton if I can avoid them:-) Calll if you're interested!

Ken (483-8067)
keng
keng

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by 1st Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Sorry - Ken, I missed this last week.
1st
1st

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by keng Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:00 pm

So did I, but as usual, Bill gave us all great pictures:-) Oh well, there's always BikerBash!
keng
keng

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down