BMWONS newsgroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dual Sport riding road suggestions (easy dirt roads)

Go down

Dual Sport riding road suggestions (easy dirt roads) Empty Dual Sport riding road suggestions (easy dirt roads)

Post by Alan Coles Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:41 pm

Use this thread to list/identify and comment on good "easy" dirt road rides in Nova Scotia that you like. If there is sufficient interest (and there certainly should be) we can put together rides over the riding season that are fine for anyone using 90/10 Dual-Sport tires without the need for bash-plates, etc. We can always start a different thread for more dedicated dirt riding if desired (60/40 tires, etc.).

We have several members who are avid dual-sport and off-road riders. I'd like to see them come together more, as a Club, and do some planned rides. You certainly know of tons of great roads/rides to explore, so let's share. I'll list a few areas that I'm slightly aware of (in the next post of this thread), but really want input from our many dual-sport members. Start now during the off-season and you can get out on these backroads before the snow has left the woods.
Alan Coles
Alan Coles

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Dual Sport riding road suggestions (easy dirt roads) Empty Re: Dual Sport riding road suggestions (easy dirt roads)

Post by Alan Coles Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:44 pm

A few dirt road areas that might be of interest to riders:

• Antigonish Guysborough Road between Antigonish and Guysborough (naturally)
  • Springhill/Parrsboro area
  • Bowater Mersey area
  • Cape Clear to Hunter's Mountain (Crowdis Mountain Rd)
Alan Coles
Alan Coles

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down