BMWONS newsgroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello to all

2 posters

Go down

Hello to all Empty Hello to all

Post by bothfeetin Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:09 am

Just wanting to say hi and thanks for allowing me to be part of the forum. Owning since long time ago a BMW or two or more, I enjoyed meeting like minded riders from all over the world. Since "retirement" I made it my task to see, while sitting in the saddle on a BMW, as much of mother earth as possible. If one of you ever need advise to travel throughout Asia, particularly Malaysia, Vietnam and the Philippines - don't be shy and pm me. I also have accumulated some bikes in Philippines (BMW 1150GS); Germany (650GS); South America and Portugal (HP2 Enduro); Vancouver (R1100Cup Replica); and in Halifax a 1200 GSA (borrowed and owned...) as well as a F650 GS Dakar....
I am trying to live in Porto for the wine; Philippines for the shellfish; Malaysia for the cultural mix of the Dutch, English, Malay, Chinese and Indians; and of course Canada for the beautiful North! Mostly traveling with my partner on one bike, camp and also stay in nice hotels/resorts - all depending on the mood we are in (and the size of what's in the wallet.

that's it...going for a ride now.

bothfeetin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-11-04

Back to top Go down

Hello to all Empty Re: Hello to all

Post by Alan Coles Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:19 pm

Welcome Ingo.

We're looking at ways to develop more traffic for the forum, but that isn't easy with the new age of Facebook. Both are good avenues to have, but it is hard for a Forum to survive alongside a Facebook page, even though the Forum is a lasting repository for information and communication while Facebook is more closely aligned to vapourware and Twitter, but both have a good purpose and we just need to figure out how to keep both healthy.

Enjoy Porto, perhaps Anna and I will try to connect with you there in 2019 (2018 is pretty full already). I have sent a message to Dulce and given her your ART email address and hopefully, she'll be inclined to reach out to you. As I mentioned, my recollection is that she is now in the Porto region, but I have been known to get confused from time to time. ;-)

Safe travels and let me know when you get back so we can do a few rides together.
Alan Coles
Alan Coles

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bothfeetin Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:35 pm

Thank you Alan,
I think we talked on Saturday about it. Always welcome in Porto ...as all in the BMW family. There are also some other Groupies in Portugal wishing to meet Canadian BMW riders.
All the best, on my way, will write more when in Porto and and Argentina.
Best, ingo

bothfeetin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum