BMWONS newsgroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sena Communications Night

Go down

Sena Communications Night Empty Sena Communications Night

Post by Alan Coles Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:27 pm

Liberty CC Motorsports (1 Ralston Ave, Dartmouth - Burnside) is hosting a Sena Communications Night tomorrow evening at 6:30 pm. Unfortunately, they just got things finalized and communications out on this to me on Saturday and it got lost in the ton of emails I got swamped with over the past four days, so sorry for the late notice.

This will be the first in an anticipated series of "Shop Talk" events Liberty CC plans on hosting. Hopefully, some of you will be able to make it out and see what is available in the way of comm systems and encourage Liberty CC to do more Shop Talk events.

While this event does coincide with the Chickenburger Bike Night, I'm planning on going to Liberty CC first (6:30pm) and then heading to the Chickenburger when the session ends at 7:30pm (best of both worlds ;-)

Tara Mills - Dealer Principal - Liberty CC Motorsports wrote:... Shop Talk Night about Communications Systems. We have a representative coming and he will be educating, discussing and showing different models, features, benefits, etc.

It will be an open discussion and available for anyone who may like to attend, both car and motorcycle enthusiasts Smile

It will be this Wednesday, August 9th @ 6:30 pm at Liberty CC.

And as well, all communications systems will be offered at tax free that evening.
Sena Communications Night Libert10
Alan Coles
Alan Coles

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down