BMWONS newsgroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newfie joke..

Go down

Newfie joke.. Empty Newfie joke..

Post by Bert Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:06 pm

Two Newfies are out hunting, and as they are walking along they come upon a huge hole in the ground.

They approach it and are amazed by the size of it.

The first hunter says 'Wow, that's some hole, I can't even see the bottom, I wonder how deep it is?'

The second hunter says 'I don't know, let's throw something down and listen and see how long it takes to hit bottom.'

The first hunter says 'There's this old transmission here, give me a hand and we'll throw it in and see'.

So they pick it up and carry it over, and count one, and two and three, and throw it in the hole. They are standing there listening and looking over the edge and they hear a rustling in the brush behind them. As they turn around they see a goat come crashing through the brush, run up to the hole, and with no hesitation, and go in headfirst.

While they are standing there looking at each other, looking in the hole, and trying to figure out what that was all about, an old farmer walks up. 'Say there', says the farmer, 'you fellers didn't happen to see my goat around here anywhere, did you?'

The first hunter says 'Funny you should ask, but we were just standing here a minute ago and a goat came running out of the bushes doin' about a hunert miles an hour and jumped headfirst into this hole here!'

And the old farmer said 'Why that's impossible, I had him chained to a transmission!
Bert
Bert
Admin

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-11-16

https://bmwons.forumpro.fr

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum