Ride to 40th Anniversary Event

Go down

Ride to 40th Anniversary Event

Post by Alan Coles on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:37 pm

Most members are setting their own rides to Saturday's event. For those that haven't set something up and are leaving from Metro, I've got a couple of things to do tomorrow morning before heading to the Event, but will stop at Tim Horton's, Bedford Common, on my way to connect up with anyone wishing to ride down at 9:45 am.

Departure time/Date: 9:45am 2018-06-16 (Saturday)

Departure Location: Tim Horton's, 36 Verdi Dr, Bedford Common

Leg-1: Tim's Bedford to Kentville - Devil's Half Acre Motorcycle Event, Kentville (~2-hours) - Event Schedule

Leg-2: Kentville to Annapolis Basin Conference Centre (761 Broadway Avenue, Cornwallis Park) - arrive at approximately 2:30-3:00pm - check-in is at 3pm Dinner is at 6pm

Some are going to the Devil's Half Acre Motorcycle Event, Kentville earlier to take in the Pancake Breakfast 7am-10am at the Fire Hall. Unfortunately, my schedule won't allow for that.
Alan Coles

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2013-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Late ..but...

Post by bothfeetin on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:24 am

Yo Alan,
my re-sched allowed me to decide to go to the basch....but 09:45 is not possible as I have some calls to make (too early for california and will not anger the moneyman). so I will meet ya at the Devil around 11:00 or so. will be riding the Cup. Lata... or just call me 902 880 6010

bothfeetin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ride to 40th Anniversary Event

Post by Alan Coles on Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:25 pm

Ingo, I really glad we were able to connect and you and Cresel were able to make the ride and join in the event.
Alan Coles

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2013-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bothfeetin on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:06 pm

Ha, we both enjoyed your wife, the re-connection, some of the same acquaintances and reminiscence etc. and naturally the whole group and their welcoming us with open arms within their circle of a closely knit group. Will meet more...promise! Say hello please from Creselda!

bothfeetin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down