BMWONS newsgroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Go down

Newbie Empty Newbie

Post by Lowshow Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:07 am

Hello everyone, my name is Corie MacKinnon. Yep, you guessed it, offspring to Turf Man aka, Greg MacKinnon. I am new to the site and new to the BMW world also. I have been creeping around the site for a couple days and decided to join, (prodded by the old man). Nothing but good reports from him on the site and the community that makes it up, and I find myself proud to be here. I am to very shortly find myself to be a BMW owner, I guess for all intents and purposes I am at the moment, as it is just not sitting in my garage at the moment and I have not seen it in real life yet, but that time will come. And if it were not for the generousity of my parents it would not be possible. My greatest heartfelt thanks goes out to them. With that I cannot wait to get out and meet, and tear up some asphalt with you folks!!! Spring is near!!! Thank you. Corie. Very Happy Very Happy
Lowshow
Lowshow

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Newbie Empty Re: Newbie

Post by r90sLifer Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:20 am

Welcome to the website Lowshow (aka Corie) Smile
Now I am making the connection. Your parents generosity has been made previously to the club so I can just imagine what it is to you and your family. Their devotion to their family has been felt by us before and continues. Their contributions to the club are also evident in many acts of support. Can't miss this chance to thank Greg and Sherrie - Thank You.
Hope to see you at some club outings/events or 'on the road'. Smile
r90sLifer
r90sLifer

Number of posts : 779
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Willard Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:31 pm

Glad to have you aboard Corie. Congrats on the new bike, I'm sure you're going to love it. At one time I owned a R1100RS and enjoyed many hours of trouble free riding.

I was out to you parents place yesterday and they told me about your new bike. I know they're thrilled for you. See you this spring.
Willard
Willard

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:11 pm

Welcome......did I miss it, what bike will you be riding?

:^)
Dino
Dino

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by TREE Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:49 am

That's a great bike, congrats Corie.
My '94 had 124K on it when sold, took me a lot of places.
TREE
TREE

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2007-11-17

http://www.tinyurl.com/y88wmxj

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowshow Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!! Dino, the bike in question is a 1999 R1100GS. I'm pretty sure it belonged to another member but his name escapes me at the moment. I am super amped to see it in real life, the only pic I have of it is on my phone, and I think all of the drool maybe affecting it. Shocked
Lowshow
Lowshow

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down